INSTRUCTIONS ON USING CRYSIS 2 SAVED GAMES
1. Download desired Crysis 2 save game file to your desktop.
2. Uzip it using WinZip or any similar tool, and you'll get two files (CSF and meta extensions). Select both, right click and choose Copy.
3. Navigate to game save directory (your PC user name instead of USERNAME):
Win7&Vista: C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\Crysis2\SaveGames\
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Saved Games\Crysis2\SaveGames\
4. Delete all files from there (you may backup them, in case you want to restore your old save game status). Paste previously copied files.
5. Start the game and go to RESUME GAME.
NOTE: if you have a brand new game installation (which means you didn't play game before using downloaded savegame), it is recommended to start the game, and exit right after the first mission starts. Do this before following the instructions above. This will create necessary files within the game save directory.