INSTRUCTIONS ON USING CRYSIS SAVED GAMES
1. Download desired Crysis Warhead save game file to your desktop.
2. Uzip it using WinZip or any similar tool, and you'll get a file named John_psycho.CRYSISJMSF. Rename the file to replace "John" with your Crysis profile name (if you can't remember it, start the game and you'll find it at the main menu inside the brackets). Right click on the savegame file and choose Copy.
3. Navigate to game save directory (your PC user name instead of USERNAME):
Win7&Vista: C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Crysis_WARHEAD\SaveGames\
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\My Documents\My Games\Crysis_WARHEAD\SaveGames\
4. Delete all files from there (you may backup them, in case you want to restore your old save game status). Paste previously copied file.
4. Start the game and go to SINGLE PLAYER / LOAD GAME and find the savegame named NOMAD.
NOTE 1: if you have a brand new game installation (which means you didn't play game before using downloaded savegame), it is recommended to start the game, and exit right after the first mission starts. Do this before following the instructions above. This will create necessary files within the game save directory.
NOTE 2: If downloaded savegame won't work with your 64-bit game version, try switching to 32-bit version.